How To Begin!
- Lie on a cushioned mat or on a bed.
- Have a pillow or folded towel for support under your head.
- No need to always look at the video, just listen and allow yourself to go inward.
- Move slowly, never straining, do only what is easy and comfortable.
- Avoid any pain or discomfort. Instead do the movements smaller, slower, or in your imagination. This will invite the improvement and the learning!
This video is educational and not a substitute for medical help, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your health care provider before doing any of the movement lessons or movements described or portrayed. Responsibility for the movements is necessarily with the user.